Voronoi is a place for people around the world to learn through data and facts. We invite lively debate and respectful challenging of ideas, but we have a few guidelines to ensure everyone feels welcome and secure on the platform.
The Voronoi Rules – Users
- Do not threaten, incite, glorify, or express desire for violence or harm
- Do not engage in or encourage harassment
- Do not artificially amplify posts or comments, or otherwise manipulate engagement on the platform
- Do not disrupt people’s experience on Voronoi, for commercial gain or otherwise, through excessive or repetitive commenting
- Profile information and images that contain overtly sexual, gory, promotional, or otherwise offensive content, as well as impersonation of brands and organizations, will not be permitted
The Voronoi Rules – Creators
In addition to the rules above, here is the code of conduct for Creators.
- Misinformation and deliberately misleading framing will not be tolerated
- A good-faith attempt at transparently posting sources and data must be made
- Do not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark
- Blatantly copying unique works from other creators could result in suspension. Clearly including sources of inspiration is recommended for derivative works
See How We Approve Posts for more information.
Overstepping the boundaries above may result in removal of content, account deactivation, or other restrictions.